Stewed Pig Knuckles with Soy Sauce, a favorite recipe for people in love with meat, is famous for its softness and sauce-flavor. It is said that knuckle is good for skin care. So beauties, why not try hands on this recipe?
Stewed Pig Knuckles with Soy Sauce
- 1 Pig Knuckle
- 2 Crystal Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- soy-bean sauce
- 1 big bowl of water
- 1/4 Ginger
- 1 Chinese anise
- 2 Red dry peppers
- 1/2 tsp Monosodium glutamate (Jijing in Chinese)
Wash pig knuckle and cut into smaller pieces.
- Boil water in the pot and add knuckle pieces in.
- Turn off the fire when water boils.
- Scoop knuckle out of the pot and flush with cold water. Drain the water with filter.
- Heat oil in the pot until 50%.
- Add 2 pieces of crystal sugar. Turn down fire into small until the sugar melts and changes color.
- Add in drained knuckle and turn up the fir. Stir-fry until it turns into golden.
- Add salt and soy-bean sauce. Keep stir-frying until knuckle covered by sauce.
- Pour water in to cover the knuckle.
- Add ginger, Chinese anise, red dry pepper; turn up the fire until it boils.
- Then turn down the fire and stew for 1 hour with cap on.
- When knuckle turns soft, open the cap and turn up fire to drain the sauce.
- Add 1/2 tsp Monosodium glutamate (Jijing in Chinese).
- Serve with rice.