You might amaze with the name of the dish that how can green curry can be fried rice, will it watery rice? Somebody may used to eat green curry with Thai rice vermicelli. Let’s see how can green curry fry with rice and how it will look like.
Green curry fried rice
- Meat of 1 deep fried Siamese gourami
- ½ cup of coconut milk cream part
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 table spoons of slice pork
- 5 chopped chili
- 2 pea eggplant
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- sweet basil, chopped Kaffir lime leaves, cooking oil
- fish sauce, sugar, cucumber, lettuce, tomato.
- Ingredients for curry:
- 1-2 pieces of chopped garlic
- 20 pieces of whole pepper
- 1 tbsp. of shredded lemongrass
- 7-8 green bird chilies
- 1 tbsp. of chopped finger root
- 1 tbsp. of coriander seed
- ½ tbs. of cumin
- 1 tbsp. of shrimp paste
- 2-3 pieces of slice galangal
- Kaffir lime skin and salt.
Start from making curry by dry pan fry coriander seed and cumin to get aromatic smells and then mash them together. Then pound them with pepper, chopped garlic, galangal, lemongrass, bird chili, finger root, Kaffir lime leaves, salt and shrimp paste together until finely mix, that’s all for the curry paste. After that, put the cooking pot on stove using light heat, add cooking oil and stir curry until aromatic smells come off. Add pork and cream part of coconut milk until it’s oily, and then add the rest of coconut milk until all well mix. You can add a bit of water if needed. Seasoning them with fish sauce and sugar, add Kaffir lime leaves, chili, sweet basil, and pea eggplant into the pot. Once it’s boiling, remove from the stove and let it warm down a bit. Then use the curry part to add with the rice and stir fry together, also add some shredded fish in the pan. Serve with shredded fish on top and cucumber.