Ginataang is a Filipino term for Coconut milk. This is a main ingredient mostly for Filipino food.
Ginataang Yellow Fin
- 1/2 kilo of yellow fin fish about 6 slices in medium sizes
- 2 pieces green chili pepper
- 1 cup coconut milk thick
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 pieces medium onion, sliced
- thumb size of ginger cut into thin slices
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 2 tablespoon of sugar to taste
Place the fish in a pot with a wide opening together then add the remaining ingredients, green chili pepper and coconut milk thick.
- Simmer for 25 minutes until it is cooked.