The freshness of the Shrimp or Hipon, its natural seafood taste enhance by the garlic and butter is really such an awesome combination of flavors. I can eat a plate full of this appetizingly irresistible dish.
Garlic Buttered Hipon
- 700 grams Shrimp/Hipon, washed properly
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup Royal soda
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- dash of white pepper
Put the shrimps in pot and pour in the Royal soda and salt and white pepper and simmer for about 5-8 minutes.
- In a separate skillet, heat butter over medium heat and saute the garlic until light brown.
- Add the shrimp and toss.
- Put a few tablespoon of the Soda juices into the shrimp.
- Cook for about 5-8 minutes then serve.
- May be eaten alone or with steamed rice.