A dessert recipe that has assorted ingredients. The texture of the buko, the fruit cocktail, gelatin and other ingredients brings delight to every bite. The sweet taste of the dressing is so yummy, its like eating ice cream. Kids and even the kids at heart definitely love this treat.
Buko and Jelly Salad
- 5 cups buko, shredded
- 1 big can, fruit cocktail
- 1 small can condensed milk
- 2 pouch all purpose cream
- 1 cup gelatin, cubed (cooked according to package direction)
- 100 grams cheddar cheese, diced
In a mixing bowl, combine shredded buko and fruit cocktail.
- Put the condensed milk, all purpose cream, cheese and gelatin.
- Mix all ingredients all together and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Best serve if chilled.