The assida takes all colors and tastes to delight our palate! Should always know how to prepare this dish ancestral is not so obvious that it. We called to the rescue to help all of you that have take the plunge! We give you all the tricks that will make for an assida your neighbors and all families green with envy! Also it should be remembered that many women complain of this recipe quite difficult, others find that it takes time and skill … Anymore, here’s I propose a detailed recipe take the time to try, and it will succeed. This Asida worth it. No more excuses, you can realize it!
- • 500g ground zgougou
- • 350 g flour
- • 450 g Sugar
- • 1.75 Water
- • 1 L semi-skimmed milk
- • 4 tablespoon Starch
- • 8 tablespoon Sugar
- • 2 egg yolks
- • Dried fruits 100 g ground
1. If you prepare now, you must have soaked the ground in zgougou 1/2 L of water.
- 2. Put 350g of flour in a large bowl and mix with 1/2 L of water.
- 3. In the bowl of a blender, put in a little time each zgougou ground, a little flour and add a little water. Mix everything and make the sift (Ghorbel) for the mixture filtered down into the pot.
- 4. Rinse the screen with the remaining water.
- 5. Put the pot on the fire, turning until all the mixture is lumpy (yka3ber).
- 6. At this time, remove from the heat and, using a large wooden spoon, making movements of the center of the pot outwardly until the mixture is smooth.
- 7. Add 450 g of sugar. Boil and remove.
- 8. Put in the cups.
- 9. Cool and decorate as desired.